WELCOME CLASS OF 1991

It is hard to believe that it has been 20 years!!! Wow, how time flies! We hope that everyone will be able to attend the Big 2-O event which will take place during Homecoming weekend. All updates will be posted on this site as they occur. Please bookmark this site and forward to anyone you know that would like to attend. Hope to see you all soon!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RSVP/Ticket Purchase

Please fill out the form below and include it with your reunion ticket purchase. 
RSVP/Ticket Purchase Information 

__ I plan to attend the Football Game on October 14th. (Remember to bring cash for tickets and snacks)

__ I plan to attend the Class Picnic on October 15th.
    •  I will bring ___ adult(s) and ___ child/children.
             •  I plan to purchase ____ lunch plate(s) at the picnic.
             •  I have enclosed payment for ___ lunch plate(s) at $6 per plate.

__ I plan to attend the Main Event at Pine Burr Country Club on October 15th.
    •  I plan to bring one guest (Name of guest:                                    ).
    •  I have enclosed payment for          ticket(s) at $25 per person (before 9/30/11) or $30 (after 9/30/11).

__ I would like to pre-order       reunion T-shirt (s) in size(s)                       

Please mail this form in along with a check or money order (made payable to SHS Class of 1991) to Jon Bond or Ryan Tice at one of the addresses included in the Reunion Invitation Letter post.  Any unused money will be rolled over into a fund for the next reunion or given as a class gift to the school. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment